Paramedic Program – Tuition Information
- Registration Fee payment and signed Enrollment Agreement secures your seat in the class (Non-refundable).
- 13 Month or 18 Month Payment Plans available.
- Call AAES at 480-461-1806 for more details. Some Restrictions Apply!!
Discounted Tuition $6000
- Pay total program tuition by Registration Deadline to receive a $1000.00 discount!
- Supply Fee: $1,188.55 (tax included) – includes Textbooks, Uniform Polo Shirt, Clinical/Vehicular Binder, Program Information Binder, Patient Assessment Logbook for clinical shifts)
- Technology Fee: $150 – Tablet (to keep track of paperwork for clinical and vehicular rotations)
- Additional Uniform Items and Supplies: $165 (estimate) – Black Boots, Plain Black Belt, Plain Wrist Watch w/secondhand and Navy-Blue Pants (EMS/511 Tactical). You will be responsible to obtain these items prior to the start of class!!
- 12 panel drug screen: $45 (payable to third party lab)
- Online Clinical Orientation: $36.50 (www.MyclinicalExchange.com)
- National Registry Practical Exam: $300.00
- National Registry Computer Adaptive Exam: $125.00 (payable to the NREMT)
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP? Click
TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR NEW CAREER
our clients say
The instructors are very knowledgeable and were always there to help me through it all.This paramedic program is awesome!