Paramedic Program – Tuition Information
- Registration fee payment secures your seat in the class (Non-refundable)
- 13 Month or 18 Month Payment Plans available.
- Call AAES to schedule an appointment to apply for financing for free. 480-461-1806
Discounted Tuition $6000
- Pay off your tuition early and receive $1000 off tuition. Pay by Registration Deadline to receive discount.
- Supply Fee: $1,100 + tax (includes one uniform shirt, all required textbooks, clinical/vehicular binder, program information binder, and patient assessment logbook for clinical shifts)
- Additional Uniform Items and Supplies: $165 (estimate)
- 12 panel drug screen: $45 (payable to third party lab)
- Online Clinical Orientation: $36.50 (www.MyclinicalExchange.com)
- National Registry Practical Exam: $300.00
- National Registry Computer Adaptive Exam: $125.00 (payable to the NREMT)
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP? Click
TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR NEW CAREER
our clients say
The instructors are very knowledgeable and were always there to help me through it all.This paramedic program is awesome!