ALWAYS DEDICATED AND DEVOTED
Take the next step and advance your career today! The Paramedic Program prepares students to be excellent healthcare providers, ready to become leaders in the field. Students receive extensive training in Airway Management, Cardiology, Pharmacology, Medical and Trauma Emergencies, Pediatric Emergencies, and much more. Students participate in clinical and vehicular shifts while completing their classroom training to relate the classroom lecture with real-world experiences. Accept the challenge and become a Paramedic. Enroll today!
|Class ID||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Days||Hours||Location|
|P193||October 24, 2019||November 2020||Thursdays||9:00am – 5:00pm||Mesa Main Campus||Enroll Today|
STAY TUNED!!! 2020 PARAMEDIC CLASS SCHEDULE COMING SOON!!!
- 13 Month Program meets 1-2 times per week.
- Total Program: 1228 hours
- Classroom Didactic and Lab Hours: 504
- Clinical and Vehicular Rotation Hours: 724 hours
Many clinical & Vehicular Options
- Vehicular rotations with ambulance services and fire departments in both rural and urban settings.
- Clinical shifts in the Trauma Room, Pediatric Emergency Department, Operating Room, Labor & Delivery, Burn Unit, and much more.
The Paramedic Program at Arizona Academy of Emergency Services is operated by the Arizona Partnership for Paramedic Training consortium.Accreditation
- “The Arizona Partnership for Paramedic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs 25400 US Highway 19 N., Suite 158 Clearwater, FL 33763 727-210-2350 www.caahep.org
- To contact CoAEMSP: 8301 Lakeview Parkway Suite 111-312 Rowlett, TX 75088 214-703-8445 FAX 214-703-8992 www.coaemsp.org”
See payment plan options and cost.
Textbooks and Uniforms
See payment plan options and cost.
Paramedic Program Course Modules
- EMT200 – Introduction to Paramedicine
- EMT210 – Pharmacology and Medication Administration
- EMT220 – Patient Assessment
- EMT230 – Airway and Pulmonology
- EMT240 – Cardiology
- EMT245 – ACLS
- EMT250 – Advanced Medical Emergencies
- EMT252 – ALS Practicum: Phase 1
- EMT255 – AMLS
- EMT260 – Special Populations
- EMT262 – ALS Practicum: Phase 2
- EMT265 – PALS
- EMT270 – Advanced Trauma Emergencies
- EMT275 – PHTLS
- EMT280 – EMS Operations
- EMT282 – ALS Practicum: Internship
- EMT290 – Paramedic NREMT Prep
Paramedic Program Outcomes
|NREMT CBT – Pass 1st attempt||80%||95%||83%||94%||89%|
|NREMT CBT – Pass within 3 attempts||89%||100%||92%||100%||93%|
|NREMT Psychomotor exam||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
Paramedic Program Advisory Committee
- Ryan Herold – Mesa Fire & Medical Department
- Derek DeTemple – Medical Director
- Catherine Niemiec – PIHMA
- Todd Rowe – PIHMA
- Dennis Dominguez – Guadalupe Fire Department
- Brad Kells – Current Student
- Tyler Bittner – Current Student
- Rory Kulawiec – Graduate
- Chris Huson – Graduate
- Mickey Kovach – Banner Desert Medical Center
- Sara Latham – Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix
- Robert Ditch – Government Official
- Roy Lavenda – Public
- Andrew Johnston – Program Director
- Mike Glover – Faculty
READY TO ENROLL?
Click "Apply Today"
TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR NEW CAREER
BEFORE APPLYING : Please read our Terms & Conditions
our clients say
The instructors are very knowledgeable and were always there to help me through it all.This paramedic program is awesome!