EMT Program – Tuition Information
- Registration fee payment secures your seat in the class (Non-refundable)
- 3 Month or 6 Month Payment Plans available.
- Call AAES to schedule an appointment to apply for financing for free. 480-461-1806
Discounted Tuition $1100
- Pay by Registration Deadline to receive a $300.00 discount!
- Supply Fee: $324.15 (tax included) – includes one uniform shirt, all required textbooks, BP Cuff, Stethoscope, Trauma Shears, and a Pen light
- Additional Uniform Items and Supplies: $100 (estimate) – Black shoes (tennis shoes, or boots), Plain black belt, and Navy blue pants (EMS duty or Dickies Work).
- Online Clinical Orientation: $36.50 (www.MyclinicalExchange.com)
- National Registry Practical Exam: $150.00
- National Registry Computer Adaptive Exam: $85.00 (payable to the NREMT)
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP? Click
TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR NEW CAREER
our clients say
The instructors are very knowledgeable and were always there to help me through it all.This paramedic program is awesome!