EMT Program – Tuition Information
- Registration Fee payment and signed Enrollment Agreement secures your seat in the class (Non-refundable).
- 3 Month or 6 Month Payment Plans available.
- Call AAES at 480-461-1806 for more details. Some Restrictions Apply!!
Discounted Tuition $1100
- Pay total program tuition by Registration Deadline to receive a $300.00 discount!
- Supply Fee: $324.15 (tax included) – includes Textbook, Uniform Polo Shirt, BP Cuff, Stethoscope, Trauma Shears, and Pen light.
- Additional Uniform Items and Supplies: $100 (estimate) – Black shoes (tennis shoes or boots), Plain black belt, plain wrist watch w/secondhand and Navy-Blue pants (EMS/511 Tactical or Dickies brand Straight leg style). You will be responsible to obtain these items prior to the start of class!!
- National Registry Practical Exam: $150.00 (payable to AAES)
- National Registry Computer Adaptive Exam: $80.00 (payable to the NREMT)
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP? Click
TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR NEW CAREER
our clients say
The instructors are very knowledgeable and were always there to help me through it all.This paramedic program is awesome!