Paramedic Program – Tuition Information
phone: (480) 461-1806
fax: (480) 461-1809
1833 W Main St. Suite 105
Mesa, AZ 85201
Includes $150 clinical lab fee
$100 administrative fee
One Time Payment
Textbooks not included
Uniform not included
Flexible bi-weekly installments
Textbooks and Uniform not included
Requires automatic payment set-up
+ Drug Screen: $45.00
+ Books (new): $400.00
+ Program Polo Shirt (2 required): $35.00 each.
+ Additional Uniform (est): $100.00
+ National Registry Practical Exam: $300.00
+ National Registry Computer Based Test: $110.00
Prospective students who complete the application will be permitted to set up an appointment to participate in an informal oral interview with a 1 to 2 member panel. Upon completion of the interview process applicants will be required to take the written examination consisting of multiple choice questions assessing EMT-Basic, general math, and general HazMat knowledge. Each applicant shall complete the examination with a minimum score of 70% to be eligible to continue in the screening process.
1. Fill out online application.
2. Submit registration fee.
3. Submit signed authorization for background check.
4. Begin compiling copies of required records.
5. Sign up for reading test at any Maricopa Community College location if needed.
6. Provide required documents prior to first day of class.
7. Take entrance exam and attend interview.
8. Complete payment process.
9. Purchase books and required materials prior to first day of class.
10. Attend mandatory orientation day (class 1).
Download Paramedic Student Information Pack
Upcoming Start Dates
- August 22, 2013132P Paramedic Program Orientation